Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And we move on....

Well, I finally showered... Fred is still loading... Sad goodbye tomorrow... amazing friends showed up to help over the past few weeks... Isn't that what it is all about??? Just show up.. in person, in prayer, in a call.. just show up. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing people in my life.. thanks to the 4 guys over the past few days who worked hard, just because. And a number of packing ladies over the past few weeks..And to the momma and daughter tag team to love on my kids.. and to the bro and sister wonder swim team... and to my precious precious neighbors who I will miss visiting with across the street. and to the most generous realtor team ever..And thank you to my sweet friends that told us Castle Hills was a must for our address! Oh.. the list goes on and on.. And thank you to my friends that are still my friends(and family) after hearing me vent...and the lady at Walgreens that now knows the entire story, and the check out guy at Kroger, and the packing guy at the packing company in Carrollton... oh my.. I need to get a grip! Ok, bed so we can get up in the am and say by to a house that gave us lots of first.. first steps, 1st days of school, 1st stitches, 1st mini van..1st birthday, 1st 'mama' and my all time favorite.. 1st time my baby girl got to hear the wind blowing when she got her hearing aids.. she staired at the tree in our front yard in awe..I will never forget that 1st...obviosly we would do anything for that little bundle of joy!.. 2537 Avalon, you've been good to us....thanks old house....

No comments:

Post a Comment